The Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI) is an umbrella organization of the Nepalese private sector. It was established in 1965 with the aim of promoting business and industry while protecting the rights and interests of business and industrial communities, FNCCI has been playing a key role in promoting business and industry in the country. It provides, inter alia, information, advisory, consultative, promotional and representative services to business and government and organizes training / workshop / seminar on a regular basis. FNCCI has successfully organized various trade shows and fairs in the past. Through its networks all over the nation, FNCCI has also assisted to organize various regional and sector specific trade fairs. With this experience and with the cooperation from the Government of Nepal, FNCCI is organizing this NITF 2012, the first of its kind in Nepal.
"Leading the Nation's Economic Progress"
"Facilitating Nepalese Businesses Become Globally Competitive"
FNCCI has adopted the following set of objectives.
- Play a catalytic role in the business, industrial development and establish sound industrial relations in the country
- Reinforce business community's commitment to the society
- Provide advisory services to government, lobby as and when required in formulation and execution of business and industry related policies, acts and programmes
- Foster cooperation with related national and foreign organizations
- Provide up-to-date information services to business and government and the community at large
Create awareness and support for business and industry efforts on issues affecting business like quality, social responsibility, corporate governance, HIV /AIDS, child labor, environment etc.
Nepal International Trade Fair (NITF 2012)
Nepal International Trade Fair (NITF 2012) brings multitude of Nepalese and International industry and business enterprises under one roof, where the customers both local and international can directly interact with them for better business opportunities and business dealings.
NITF intends to achieve
This event aims to promote Nepal’s International trade and enhance the growth of Nepalese exportable products, especially identified in the Nepal Trade Integration Strategy. This event is expected to help in internationalization of Nepalese SMEs and create many new opportunities for them.
What NITF offers
- Linkage with the market over 26 million people
- Cost effective, promotion for new concepts, “ideas, products, services and technologies
- One stop sourcing platform for wide range of products including consumer goods and services products for SMEs, etc.
- Test marketing of new concepts and products, technologies
- Transfer of technology options to entrepreneurs for Nepal and World
- Exploration of Investment and joint-venture opportunities
- Platform to B2B and B2C connection